[Live-devel] Compiling on solaris 64 bit -maybe fixed

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 24 14:44:59 PDT 2009

>Figured it out. I am attaching the config.solaris inline. I've just
>added -m64 three places to instruct compiler and linker to make 64
>bit files.

Thanks.

One question, though: What happens if someone uses this new
"config.solaris" to compile/link an application on (and for) a 32-bit
Solaris system.  Will the resulting binary still run OK?

Or should there be two config files for Solaris:
"config.solaris-32bit" and "config.solaris-64bit"?  Please let me
know, so I can make the appropriate changes for the next release of
the software.