[Live-devel] looping stream

Josep Blanes blanes at eps.udg.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:22:35 PDT 2009

Dear Sirs,

I'm using live555MediaServer to stream an mpeg-ts encapsuled H.264 video
to an external set-top-box (from Exterity).

All is working fine; the only problem is that I want to loop the video
(rewind and replay) once it has finished. Other streaming servers allow
this option, but I don't know how to do it with yours.

I've seen some software that edits an *.ts file (mpeg2-ts) and generates
a loop in the video file, but I'm not really sure whether this would
work or not.

any help appreciated.

thanks a lot.
--
Josep Blanes

Responsable Seccio Informatica EPS
E-mail: josep.blanes at udg.edu
Avda. Lluis Santalo, s/n.
Escola Politecnica Superior, Edifici P-I
Universitat de Girona