[Live-devel] openRTSP + H264

joeflin joeflin at 126.com
Sun Mar 29 00:38:04 PDT 2009

hi,

openRTSP saved the stream to a file, I added the SPS and PPS according to the SDP info. When I did a "file" command on the saved file, I got "

video-H264-2: JVT NAL sequence, H.264 video, baseline @ L 31", but mplayer and vlc can not play this file. vlc complains about "nothing to play", and mplayer says "libavformat file format detected.", where it should say "H264-ES file format detected.". Any hints?

Joe

BTW, the stream itself can be played by both mplayer and vlc.