[Live-devel] Question about 3GPP adaptive streaming

Norbert Donath Norbert.Donath at keynote-sigos.com
Tue Nov 3 08:52:02 PST 2009

Hi Ross,

I have a question about your to-do list. We are using openRTSP in our
mobile network test system and now we have a request about adaptive
streaming which 3GPP included in release 6 (3GPP 26.234).

A quick search in the library source code showed that it is probably
not supported now. As there is also nothing on the to-do list I would
guess that you are not working on this. Is this correct?

Best Regards,
Norbert Donath

--
20 years - Keynote SIGOS GmbH -
1989 - 2009

Visit us at:
GSMA Asia Pacific Fraud Forum #18
18th - 19th November 2009
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Keynote SIGOS GmbH
 - TESTING IS OUR COMPETENCE -
Klingenhofstrasse 50d
D-90411 Nuernberg
Fon +49 911 95168-0
www.keynote-sigos.com

HRB 9323 Nuernberg
Gerichtsstand: Nuernberg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Adil Kaya, Martin Loehlein, Umang Gupta, Andrew Hamer