[Live-devel] RTSP Stack

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:49:26 PST 2009

Hi, trying to develop an rtsp proxy server and was looking for an rtsp stack. I'm completely new to Live and got confused. Which part of the application shall I use. I only want an rtsp stack, but want to have access to all the options. Like I want to change the host address and port. I don't want the play functionality. The client will do that. The proxy will be used to forward the request and response back and forth from client to server and server to client. Please anyone suggest which part of the package I should look into.

Thank you.

Best regards,

- Zelalem S.