[Live-devel] How to install live555 on ubuntu.

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 04:48:19 PST 2009

Hi, I don't know if it the proper forum to ask this question. I just downloaded the live555-latest.tar.gz file and unzipped it and created a make file using genMakefile script. Then when I run the make command it failed. I got two errors, which are CC: command not found and also [rtcp_from_spec.o] error 127. I changed the C compiler from cc to gcc (which is what i have on my ubuntu hardy machine) and also for cpp compiler, i changed g++ in the conf.linux file. But without success. Could you please tell me how to install teh package in Ubuntu Hardy?

Thank you.

Best regards,

- Zelalem S.