[Live-devel] Question about tesRelay

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 23:47:03 PST 2009

Hi, can I use the testRelay example to relay request from a client to server and response from a server back to client. That is,
     client ->testRelay->server (request)
     server->testRelay->client (response)

I want to use it to dvp an application. I saw the code and it talks about multicast (group) address. That is teh reason why I'm asking this question. If so, how can I use it.

Thank you.

Best regards,

- Zelalem S.