[Live-devel] TS over UDP (or RTP)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Oct 1 18:13:56 PDT 2009

>My question then is do I have to create a FramedSource derived class

Yes.

>and which methods do I have to implement/override?

doGetNextFrame()

>  If you can point me at a example of this it would be great.

There are several in the code.  However, for a template of how to do
this, see "DeviceSource.cpp".

Also, for an example of code that reads from a capture devlce,
converts it into a Transport Stream, collects Transport Stream
packets into groups of 7, and then streams it via RTP, see the
"wis-streamer" code - http://www.live555.com/wis-streamer/ - in
particular, "WISMPEG2TransportStreamServerMediaSubsession.cpp"