[Live-devel] question about sdp generation in ServerMediaSession and darwin

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Oct 8 21:13:28 PDT 2009

>That is in fact the case. Swapping the two o lines worked..    any
>idea why it might not like the longer session id?

No.  Perhaps it thinks (incorrectly) that the session id can only be
as large as a 32-bit integer, and can't handle ids longer than 10
digits.

But anyway, this is a bug in the DSS, so you need to report it on an
Apple mailing list.  I'm not going to be changing our
"ServerMediaSession" code to go back to shorter (less precise)
session ids.  (Note, though, that the "DarwinInjector" code still
generates shorter session ids for the SDP description that it
generates.)