[Live-devel] Reliable UDP -- does it make sense?

Pannaman, Jonathan Jonathan.Pannaman at espn.com
Sun Oct 25 07:20:24 PDT 2009

I have been looking into that with no luck. I am not getting any debug when running in the live code but looking at the source and following the basic stack calls it looks like it exits from the SingleStep() function at the error and exits. Can you tell me anything about what types of errors are detected there?

Thanks