[Live-devel] H.263 + PCMU Broadcasting Issues on the Mac

Chad chad_ata at brightcom.com
Fri Oct 30 18:49:44 PDT 2009

Hello,

I've extended DeviceSource in order to RTSP broadcast H.263 and PCMU
data via DarwinInjector. I've made sure that my doGetNextFrame() and
deliverFrame() don't block.

This works great on Windows, but on the Mac (OSX 10.6) the video just
stops broadcasting after a few seconds - doGetNextFrame() stops getting
called. Audio keeps broadcasting ok when this occurs. Is there a known
issue with DarwinInjector on the Mac? Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Chad Ata