[Live-devel] (no subject)

ansary mohamed ansary858 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:06:33 PDT 2009

Hi experts,

I am doing H.264 streaming using live555 libraries and using vlc to play the rtp stream. I understand from the mailing list that this is done before. I read thru the codes and rfc documents but unable to understand how to do it. There is a tutorial based on this and it is posted at

http://www.white.ca/patrick/tutorial.tar.gz but the tutorial is not found anymore. I would really appreciate it if anyone has the new link to this. Or anyone can shed some light on how to go about doing it. Some sample codes would surf me as a starting point.

Thanks