[Live-devel] Questions about Groupsock

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Sep 12 00:07:58 PDT 2009

>for my final project I need

Does your school not have its own domain name?  Serious professionals
do not use "@gmail.com" email addresses.

>* So far, so good... Now it comes the part a little bit more unclear:
>the Destination list.  I understand that it allows you to have a
>"multi-unicast" (that is, you can send data to many hosts over several
>unicast connections) and that the first element of the list is the
>address given to the constructor.

Yes.  Note, though, that the ability of a "Groupsock" object to have
'multiple destinations' is basically a hack that was added just to
support unicast RTSP sessions that  that take a single input source.
It's a feature that you're unlikely to need or care about.