[Live-devel] can't compile open RTSP on Mac or Sun

Ron McOuat rmcouat at smartt.com
Fri Apr 23 14:26:58 PDT 2010

I have 10.6.3 and followed the same steps and got no errors.

Historically I have compiled with 10.5.X but upgraded to 10.6.X sometime
last year so I can't give you that frame of reference. I have XCode
installed including the option to link the compiler and tools into the
UNIX file tree under /usr - this part is important.