[Live-devel] live555 - trick play issue

nilremm nilremm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 03:27:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have got 2 issues with trick play and happens regardless of the movie (I use DVD VOB that I convert to TS file) :
1) when I trick play (forward / backward), the video jitter for 5-10 secs before stabilizing. It is not critical, but very annoying.
2) (join issue with VLC?), if I let the movies play for a while (around 2-3min) then if I do a trick play, I am redirected to the beginning of the sequence (2-3 min ago). If I do trick play in sequence, it works fine.

I am using VLC  1.0.5 (MacOSX et Win XP) and live555 version 2010.03.16