[Live-devel] broken avi index in openrtsp?

Joshua Migdal jmigdal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:52:02 PDT 2010

I'm using openRTSP to create an avi file, but the avi files it creates will
not play in Windows Media Player. The directshow filter graphs will not
render properly. The AVI will play in VLC with warnings, and it seems to
play fine in MPC.

When I open it in VirtualDub, I get the following notices:

AVI: Index not found or damaged -- reconstructing via file scan
AVI: Keyframe flag reconstruction was not specified in open options....

What can I do to get openRTSP to create AVIs that will play properly?

Thanks,
Josh