[Live-devel] Decoding h264 from an RTSP stream

Ilya Smelykh ilya at darim.com
Fri Aug 20 04:10:36 PDT 2010

Hi,
Actually for regular H.264 RTP Payload all NALU sends without startcode
00000001. RTP source on client side should make defragmentation of vido
frame and add prefix with starcode bytes. In my opinion you should use
openRTSP program as start point and write you own h.264 decoder and render
classes.

Ilya Smelykh.