[Live-devel] cross compiled Live555 libs

Ke Yu jingke2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:07:38 PST 2010

I had built the Live555 libs with mingw tools in UBuntu successfully
following instructions:
1). genMakefiles config.mingw
2). make
The reason for cross compiling above is I have other libraries built
this way (namely, FFMpeg). I've built an app with those FFMpeg libs in
Visual C++ 2008. The app works fine. Now, I need to also use the
live555 libraries built above in this same project. However, when I
tried to link the live555 libs, the Visual Studio compiler gave me
fatal link error: "libliveMedia.a: invalid or corrupt file". The host
OS is Windows 7.

How should I fix this problem?

Thanks!