[Live-devel] openRTSP writing all zeros

Wiser, Tyson TWiser at logostech.net
Fri Dec 17 06:18:05 PST 2010

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, if I omit the "-m" option the single large file looks the same.  I've tried using a debugger to trace it back.  I'm not at my work computer right now, so this is all from memory and may not be entirely correct.  As I recall, however, the FileSink had a SimpleRTPSource as its source.  The SimpleRTPSource received it's data from a Groupsock.  Both when copying the data from the SimpleRTPSource to the FileSink and from the Groupsock to the SimpleRTPSource the buffers that the memory was being copied from contained all zeros (with very few exceptions).  They were always of the correct size, but just didn't seem to contain the correct data.

Thanks,
Tyson