[Live-devel] Open RTSP and video file splitting...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Dec 23 09:27:05 PST 2010

>Hi I did a quick change on the QuickTimeFileSink class , for runtime
>output file name changing.

Ideally, you should *not* be changing the supplied library code.
Instead, you should subclass "QuickTimeFileSink", and added your new
method - for changing the output file name - to your subclass.

If, however, you were unable to subclass "QuickTimeFileSink" - e.g.,
because some member functions and/or variables were defined at
"private:" instead of "protected:", then let us know which
functions/variables you'd like to see "protected:", and I'll make
this change in the next release of the software.