[Live-devel] Open RTSP and video file splitting...

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at engicam.com
Mon Dec 27 00:30:45 PST 2010

Sorry for the misunderstood , I'll subclass "QuickTimeFileSink" as soon
is possible...

But I have another question..

Finally, I divide the video streming in 60 second mp4 video file...

but now I have another problem:

excpet the first one , the files have about 1 sec of "gray" before
starting to play normaly , during this second seems that you can see
only the part on movement...

Why ? And How I can remove this "gray" seconds ?

Thanks

Il 23/12/2010 18:27, Ross Finlayson ha scritto:
>> Hi I did a quick change on the QuickTimeFileSink class , for runtime
>> output file name changing.
>
> Ideally, you should *not* be changing the supplied library code.
> Instead, you should subclass "QuickTimeFileSink", and added your new
> method - for changing the output file name - to your subclass.
>
> If, however, you were unable to subclass "QuickTimeFileSink" - e.g.,
> because some member functions and/or variables were defined at
> "private:" instead of "protected:", then let us know which
> functions/variables you'd like to see "protected:", and I'll make this
> change in the next release of the software.

http://www.engicam.com <http://www.engicam.com>

*ENGICAM s.r.l.*
Progettazione di sistemi elettronici
50018 Scandicci - FIRENZE
Via dei Pratoni, 16 int. 13

Tel. +39 055 7311387
Fax. +39 055 720608
Web www.engicam.com <http://www.engicam.com>

C.F./P.I. 05389070482
Registro Imprese di FIRENZE 542918
Capitale sociale versato 20.000,00€
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of
their addresses and may contain confidential information belonging to
Engicam. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and