[Live-devel] playback only working to localhost

Tom Pepper tom at silocorp.com
Mon Feb 8 13:27:29 PST 2010

thanks, guys.  Mainconcept returns 2 full NALs in a single buffer with both the SPS and PPS encoded, which I just needed to separate, base64encode, put a comma between, and return.  The harder part is figuring out the middle byte to send for the profile_id header, now.  If anyone needs help with this down the road, feel free to ping me off- or on-list.

Next step - converting multicast to unicast, but that deserves a fresh thread.

Thanks,
-t