[Live-devel] port numbers problem

Victor lyamtsev vlyamtsev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:41:12 PST 2010

I need to use certain predefined port numbers for RTP streaming, for
example 60004 for audio substream, 60006 for audio...
I tried to set response header for "DESCRIBE" to use those numbers, like:
m=video 60004 RTP/AVP 32\r\n  vs. m=video 0 RTP/AVP 32\r\n but it
doesn't seem to make any difference in port designation
e.g. from the "wireshark" capture i still see destination port as 55094;
Any idea how i can fix that, and how those numbers are assigned?
Thank you,
-V