[Live-devel] RTSP trick play, extra PES packet issue...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jan 6 02:46:38 PST 2010

>Still would like to know :
>
>1.	What reason let the extra PES header packet there ?

And I would still like to know:
	Which (if any) of the Transport Stream files on your FTP site
contain this extra PES header data?  As I noted in my last message,
our code transmits Transport Stream data 'as is', so any extra PES
header data is probably also present in (at least some of) these
files themselves.

I'm not going to take a look at this (alleged) bug unless you tell me
specifically which file(s) on your FTP site contain this extra PES
header data (and where).