[Live-devel] TrackId= Vs track in a=control:<track-id>

BONNEAU Guy gbonneau at miranda.com
Thu Jan 7 06:58:43 PST 2010

Yes you're right! I dug out the RTSP specification and I have to agree
with your comment ! I'll check that with the vendor of the RTSP client.

BTW while digging in the specification RFC 2326 I found that section 3.4
says that the session Identifiers MUST be chosen randomly and MUST be at
least eight octets long to make guessing it more difficult. Yet a fast
look at the live555 library code seems to show that is doesn't choose a
random session ID and is not at least 8 octets long. Could you please
comment.

Thanks
GB