[Live-devel] multiple instances

HuStephen anliuhuhot at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:21:15 PST 2010

Hi Ross,

I have a stream client,  I using it connect to one Live Media Server or one testOnDemandRTSPServer for 10 instances.
10 instances are 10 threads in client.
10 threads are almost started at the same time in the client.
very quickly. the interval is very short. (I think connecting the server almost at the same time.)
but the server appeared "Unhandled exception in testOnDemandRTSPServer.exe: 0xC0000005: Access Violation " in Visual C++ .
break at "char const* auxSDPLine = fDummyRTPSink->auxSDPLine();" in MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession.cpp.

The server also appeared "Segmentation fault" in linux environment.

They easily appear when the server never be connected.
If the server once be connected, they appear difficult.
If the interval is not very short, they didn't appear.

Would you like to help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Stephen