[Live-devel] how to get the RTP packages

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Jan 17 22:48:51 PST 2010

The "LIVE555 Streaming Media" is intended for experienced,
professional systems software developers, who have a solid background
with, and understanding of Internet protocols in general, and
RTP/RTCP in particular.  It's clear from your messages (plus the fact
that you use a "@yahoo.com" email address) that you have only a
limited understanding of what RTP is, and how it is used.  I'm sorry
if I sound rude, but this software is probably not for you.

I suggest that you learn (a lot) more about the RTP protocol - and
how it is used - before trying to dive into this software.