[Live-devel] RTSP trick play, extra PES packet issue...

"羅翌侁(RR)" rose.roo at sidc.com.tw
Mon Jan 18 03:59:12 PST 2010

God evening Ross Finlayson from live network :

First of all, I have to say sorry to misunderstanding what you really
asked before.
Let me say sorry again~ that's my fault...

> 1/ Which Transport Stream files on your FTP site contain extra PES header data?

*These 2 files below(on our FTP site) ware contain extra PES header data*

    * Mermaid_FF2x_test.ts
    * Mermaid_FF8x_test.ts

Please visit our FTP site with following account information to download
them

    * IP: "60.250.38.86"
    * Username: "live555"
    * Password: "live555"

And, if you would like to take original Transport Stream file to
compare, I had also put it on our FTP site,
here is the path and file name
"/Original_TS/Mermaid.ts"

> 2/ An example - in one of these files - of exactly where this extra
> PES header data is (i.e., a range of byte positions within the file).

*ALL range of byte positions ware the extra PES header.*

For example, if we put "Mermaid_FF2x_test.ts" into live555's directory,
and run a RTSP client
to request live555 to streaming "Mermaid_FF2x_test.ts" in normal play mode,
then the RTSP client will receive nothing but PES header.

Hope I didn't misunderstanding what you asked this time,
we really need your help and suggestions.

RR @ 2010/01/18