[Live-devel] query

Sharda Murthi sharda.murthi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:20:28 PST 2010

Hi,

I am also trying to do what Karan is trying to do. I enabled port forwarding
on port 8554 on my system to allow the incoming packets from being blocked
by the firewall (from a connection outside of my network). The connection is
getting established, but no packets are being received. Can anyone help me
with this?

Sharda