[Live-devel] Calling deviceSource in live555

ansary mohamed ansary858 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:09:35 PST 2010

Hi all,

I am doing live h.264 streaming using live555. I have written the

deviceSource class that encapsulates my hardware encoder

ie: reading frames through sockets. I want to know how to change

the from calling file to this deviceSource class as the whole code currently

passing file as its arguments to several methods. Do i have to rewrite the classes

to include the devicesource or is there a easier way to do this? Any help is appreciated.

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.