[Live-devel] rtp\rtsp trouble

basteon basteon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:19:51 PST 2010

Yes, I tries it with the latest version at 22-Jan-2010.
I fix this problem, but I'm not sure what I do it well.
select() error it looks like socket error, therefore I use another
pointer to the UsageEnvironment* env,*env2;
first for rtsp and second for rtp socket, it looks like works, despite
it won't sending rtp packets to assigned target.

I'm not sure, but if I do only demuxing without transcoding my stream
this values must be computed by incoming audia\video codecs?

 const unsigned estimatedSessionBandwidthAudio = 160; // in kbps; for
RTCP b/w share
 const unsigned estimatedSessionBandwidthVideo = 4500; // in kbps; for
RTCP b/w share

I've got rtsp strem video/H264 and then use MPEG1or2AudioRTPSink &
MPEG1or2VideoRTPSink