[Live-devel] regarding "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer" in the "\testProgs"

Sridhar Sontha sridhar.sontha at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 31 22:36:55 PST 2010

Hi,  The above executable “MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer”
gives me an error and exits when I run it with input TS file of size say 5MB.

The error message is :

 "ERROR: parse buffer full; increase
MAX_FRAME_SIZE"

  "ERROR: parse buffer full; increase
MAX_FRAME_SIZE"

 If I try to increase the MAX_FRAME_SIZE(in the file
liveMedia\ MPEG2IndexFromTransportStream.cpp) from 4000000 to some larger
value, the code exits with Segmentation Fault.

I suppose the code should be independent of the TS file
size.

Why can’t it work with the larger TS files? What should be
done to make this work.

Pls. help me out..Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Sridhar