[Live-devel] I have tested the audio-MP4A-LATM in many player, but we can't execute the MP4A-LATM in any player.

서수호 tjtngh at naver.com
Fri Jul 16 21:39:48 PDT 2010

Thank you for your rapid reply.

You have sayed that "This is a 'problem' with VLC, not with our software. "openRTSP"
recorded the incoming MPEG-5 audio data just fine; however, VLC
happens not to be able to play the recorded file."

So, I tested the audio-MP4A-LATM in many player, but I can't execute the MP4A-LATM in any player.
For example, window media player, goam player, alsong player, 3GP player and so on.

Therefore, I would like to take a test about audio-MP4A-LATM in available player.

I would like to thank you if you tell me available player download site or player name.

have a nice day.

Sincerely,
SH SEO

Message: 4