[Live-devel] Which kind of code you would accept?

Stegbauer, David David.Stegbauer at acision.com
Tue Jul 20 09:54:52 PDT 2010

Hello Ross,

I'm working on rtsp performance test tool and I
will produce some code which I'd like to contribute. I know your strict
opinion on patches, so I'd like to know in advance if you would accept:

 - common Linked List class (linked lists are already used on several places)
 - custom templates (for example function max() )
 - C++ standard library string or custom string class (which one if any)
 - custom command line options parser class

In addition I found current RTSPClient design difficult for my specific needs. So
I plan to write other implementation.

Should I keep you informed?

Best Regards
David Stegbauer