[Live-devel] ONVIF/PSIA compliance

Ottavio Campana ottavio at videotec.com
Thu Jul 22 01:18:34 PDT 2010

Il 21/07/10 23.05, Stephane Pigeon ha scritto:
> Sorry if this has been answered before, but a google search yielded no
> results.
>

> Is Live555 compliant with ONVIF and PSIA?
>

> I'm asking because ONVIF and PSIA specifications have some very specific
> requirements regarding streaming (ex. RTCP mandatory, RTP fallback on
> TCP if too much packet loss on UDP, etc).

I developed a device for PSIA using live555 and by using the tester it
says it is fine, though it just uses VLC to test it.

I'm starting studying ONVIF, the situation seems to be a little bit more
complicated, because of some extension in the RTP header, but I'm still
not expert on this protocol.

Ottavio

PS: I tried looking at your website, you have a VMS. If you're
interested in some interoperability test, please let me know.