[Live-devel] SIGSEGV in testOnDemandRTSPServer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 29 05:51:15 PDT 2010

>  > (Bom dia. Eu amo o Brasil. Eu visitei lá no início deste mês!)
>Que bom. Qual foi o lugar que você visitou?

Visitei o Rio (para um tounament jiu-jitsu brasileiro), e Salvador.

>  > How exactly are you "closing the connection from
>>  VLC"?  Are you just quitting the VLC application
>>  from the console (using control-c), or are you
>>  pressing the "stop" button in the GUI?  Or are
>>  you letting the stream run until it ends, and
>>  then quitting VLC (from the GUI, or using
>>  control-c)?
>
>I used the "stop" button in the GUI. I tested also using control-c
>and got the same error.

OK, I was finally able to reproduce the problem,
but only with "testOnDemandRTSPServer" running on
Linux.  Strangely, I was not able to reproduce
the problem with "testOnDemandRTSPServer" running
on FreeBSD or Mac OS X.

But this gives me enough to help track down the
problem.  I'll let you know when a fix is
available.  Thanks again for reporting this.