[Live-devel] liveMedia and CMake

Joshua Migdal jmigdal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:09:43 PDT 2010

You can use makefiles just fine in windows. nmake -f <makefile>.

But with that said, I prefer to use Visual Studio projects instead of
makefiles for my build environment. Making a visual studio project for
live555 was very easy. I'll post mine to this list (or wherever
appropriate) after I clean it up and make it suitable for distribution
along with the standard live555 checkout.

Josh