[Live-devel] Live streaming mpeg1or2

Dillon Lee dlee at numirabio.com
Thu Jun 17 10:39:18 PDT 2010

Thanks for the reply, I think I have the doGetNextFrame working properly now but I am having problems with playback. I have been using VLC and openRTSP to view my output. When I use openRTSP to save the stream to a file, it play super-fast. When I use VLC I can see the video but it's pretty choppy and jumpy. Is it possible that I'm not setting fPresentationTime properly?

gettimeofday(&fPresentationTime, 0 )

Since this is a live stream is there anything else that the RTSP protocol might need or do you think this is purely an ffmpeg encoding problem?

Thanks again,
Dillon