[Live-devel] audio lags video

nishesh chouhan chouhan.nishesh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:16:35 PST 2010

Hi Ross,

I am reading a/v from live source through socket in 2 different threads, In
my aplication I am using class derived from FramedSource and in
doGetNextFrame() I read from cyclic buffers and set the fPresentationTime
etc, I wonder how can I use *hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP and make sure the
a/v timestamps are in sync, I do see SR pkts at client though I dont have
any class derived from RTPSource, audio lags video most of the time....I set
the *fPresentationTime from system time for both **audio and video, I have
no clue why then its not in sync, pls help out.

Thanks,
Nishesh