[Live-devel] playMediaSession H264

Miguel Angel Arcos marcos at a5security.com
Thu Mar 11 04:28:27 PST 2010

Hi,
now I have one more question about it. I'm only receiving Slice packets from
the H264 Server now(type 1 and 5). Why I don't receive SPS, SEI or PPS
packets? Without this packets the video is impossible to see because I don't
have all the information to decode.

PD: In VLC looking the message box I see that is receiving that kind of
packets and I can see the video OK.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

--
Miguel Angel Arcos