[Live-devel] generating RTP streams......!

Harish N harishn at netxcell.com
Sun Mar 14 23:20:26 PDT 2010

Hello everyone...

Whenever I try to connect to media server using

rtsp://<ip-addr>:554/filename

Then the information about the client (like on to which ip the response,i.e RTP streams are to be sent is given),

but what if I want to send them to different <ip> <port> no matter from where the request comes from.....can I modify this at server side......and if so which is the module

which handles the RTSP requests... Is it "RTSPserver.cpp"....

please tell me if I am wrong... any response is appreciable

Thank you