[Live-devel] H264 Unicast SPS Packet

Miguel Angel Arcos marcos at a5security.com
Mon Mar 15 01:54:00 PDT 2010

Hello developers,

I'm working now with a client receiving images from an H264 unicast server.
I extract SPS and PPS packet using fmtp_spropparametersets and
parseSPropParameterSets. I can see correctly the video data received when I
decode. The problem is with the extraction of the resolution. I don't have
problems when the server is multicast, I have a parser to do that task
correctly. But with unicast if I try the same parser on the SPS packet I
can't obtain the values correctly.

Any suggestion of where or how I can obtain the resolution with unicast
streaming?

Thanks in advance.

--
Miguel Angel Arcos