[Live-devel] generating RTP streams....!

Harish N harishn at netxcell.com
Mon Mar 15 00:42:54 PDT 2010

That's good to hear from you..... I think if I use VLC as my client (instead of our RTSP client),the transport header has the destination field....

But the problem is I want to hard code the destination part in the server code,

Because what I inferred from ur answer is the response will be sent to the the destination part in the transport header would be obviously of that the client ip....

Instead if I want to modify it then I have to inject the packet manually.... I think that's the only way I can add a destination field ...am I right..

Do tell me if I am going wrong.....

Thank you