[Live-devel] announcing rtsp stream - more info

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 16 01:28:44 PDT 2010

>when we receive DESCIBE and the reponse to DESCRIBE sent is either
>"400 bad request" or "404 file not found"....what is the exact
>problem here...its really getting hard to debug

Oh come on.  You Have Complete Source Code, and you can easily find
the code where these error messages are being generated (Hint: In
"RTSPServer.cpp").  Figuring out what your client is doing wrong (to
make the server produce these errors) should be straightforward.

(Now does everyone see why I discriminate against people who use
"@gmail.com" addresses? :-)