[Live-devel] RTSPoverTCP TEARDOWN

Roberts, Randy Randy.Roberts at flir.com
Mon Mar 22 17:39:17 PDT 2010

Funny, I was just replying to myself...having noticed you'd answered my
question in your code comments;

    // Begin by reading and discarding any characters that aren't '$'.

    // Any such characters are probably regular RTSP responses or

    // commands from the server.  At present, we can't do anything with

    // these, because we have taken complete control of reading this
socket.

    // (Later, fix) #####

So, no...I am using 2009.11.27...

Does this new version, by chance, handle RTCP BYEs too?

Have you put any further time/thought into RTSPOverHTTP?

I'll of course look at code too...(and/or release notes?).

Thanks again!

Randy