[Live-devel] Ask to contribute to the team

袁德胜 sandmanup at vip.163.com
Thu Nov 4 17:11:59 PDT 2010

HI,

     I made a new version of the RTSP clients sources to fix the "groupsock" implementation so that it could use IPv6/IPv4 in both GNU Linux and Windows(XP -> 7). However, most codes were modified in a unfriendly way, since I was just for a test. And now, I want to generate a full version supporting both IPv6 and IPv4 using compatible socket API, and after that , i want to contribute that to the live team for further development.
     Would you please tell me that how to join the live555 development team?

     Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Guangdong ZDXT technologies, ltd.

Sandman.Yuan