[Live-devel] Send/receive MPEG2 TS streams without RTP encapsulation

Pampolini Matteo matteo.pampolini at elsagdatamat.com
Mon Nov 8 08:06:06 PST 2010

Hello there,

my name is Matteo and I'm writing from Italy. Maybe my question already occurred
in this list, but searching in the archives I was not able to find what I need,
that's why I decided to post.

I'm developing a Live555-based client application that has to connect to a
server that sends MPEG2 TS streams without RTP encapsulation (directly over
UDP): is there a way to pass some configuration flag or similar to Live555
classes to avoid getting data through RTP?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help,

Matteo