[Live-devel] Streaming H264: quality issue

Christophe Lemoine christophe at lemoine-fr.com
Wed Nov 10 08:01:27 PST 2010

Hi,

As I mentioned, if I play the file directly in VLC the quality is
perfect, so VLC is probably not the issue.
Network should not be an issue as I either stream on the same PC where I
play the video, or from a server connected on a local 100M switch.
Is there a way I can check the PCR timestamps ? Maybe I need to give
some additional parameters to ffmpeg when I generate the TS file ?

Thanks for your help
Christophe