[Live-devel] use livemedia transport mpeg4streame problem

杨志祥 yangzx at acejet.com.cn
Wed Nov 24 20:15:01 PST 2010

HI:
   I use livemeida transport xvid mpeg4 video,i implement own mpeg4serverseesion class and owen devicesource class.I find I set xvid codec only use I frame,then use vlc play is good.but, if i set xvid codec use I frame and p frame(not use B frame) encodec,then use vlc player is abnormal.vlc only display I frame video is good,p frame is abnormal. why? (note:i frame and p frame i use same gettimeday() code).