[Live-devel] use livemedia transport mpeg4streame problem

杨志祥 yangzx at acejet.com.cn
Thu Nov 25 23:22:34 PST 2010

thanks.if use the encode to file,the file use "testondemandrtpserver" tansport,VLC player is GOOD.(use i frame and p frame).
i have two question:
 1、i look devicesource exsample,it say if use livesource,then "fDurationInMicroseconds" is no set.yes? if no,how to set it?
2、whatever livemeida receive is I frame and P frame,my owndevicesource deliverFrame use same gettimeofday(&fPresentationTime,NULL),i dont know it's right and error?